SN1 Small Tank THM & VOC Removal System
SN1 Systems Self-Installed
start less than $20,000!
For Small Potable
Storage Tanks & Reservoirs
Now there's an effective & affordable solution for active trihalomethane removal in small tanks!
The SN1 is a natural progression of Medora's industry leading THM & VOC removal spray aeration offering. Specifically built with small tanks in mind, now even the smallest of drinking water distribution systems can achieve reliable and economical THM removal.
Designed for Customer / Contractor installation!
- Floating System- No lift. No friction loss.
- Proper Hydraulic Design- No water leaves tank untreated.
- Movable- Equipment can be uninstalled, moved, and re-installed as needed.
- SN1 submersible motor- 1.5hp / 230v /1ph
- Blower motor- 0.5hp / 230v /1ph
- Install without taking the tank out of service
- Energy-Efficient Spray Aeration Design, 316 SS Construction
- Only 18" or larger tank opening required for installation
- Only 18 inches of head space required for operation
- Long life, maintenance free design
- Factory Placement available
*Larger machine sizes available for higher flow rates
Take a look at the SN1 Technical Data Sheet!
Need more information or a Budget Estimate?
GridBee® SN1 model equipment are built with approved materials complying with NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects and NSF/ANSI 372: Drinking Water System Components - Lead Content (formerly known as NSF 61 Annex G). Final SN1 system certification is pending and is expected soon.