Join The Team
Looking for an opportunity in the water quality field? Medora Corporation is always on the lookout for people passionate about water quality issues & solutions to join our team!
> Customer Service / Account Management
Leading edge water quality company based in Dickinson, North Dakota is searching for a focused individual with a STEM background (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) to work in our Technical Assistance Department. Applicant must be forward thinking and a team player. Ability to identify a problem, develop a solution then follow through implementation is helpful. This position is an opportunity to make a substantial contribution to a growing and industry-leading company.
Great pay and benefits including BCBS health insurance, dental, vision, company match 401K, flex accounts and bonuses.
- Facilitate & maintain customer contact with customers in the United States.
- Problem identification and remediation.
- Liaison between existing customers & transport service team department as well as the product application and engineering departments.
- Manage field service program.
- Data analysis.
- Maintain pertinent data base systems.
- Documentation recording.
No travel required for this position - working out of Dickinson, ND headquarters office.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a technical, science, language or business field preferred but not required.
- Ability to adjust quickly to steep learning curve.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to properly prioritize, organize, and maintain to completion numerous projects at once.
- Excellent reading comprehension and written / oral communication.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Email, & Adobe packages.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Excellent organizational skills.
If you think this position may fit you, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Service & Delivery Technician
• Do you love adventure?
• Do you want to get paid to see all 50 states?
• Would you enjoy working on beautiful lakes and on top of 100’ water towers?
• Do you want a flexible schedule while earning a good living?
• How about working for a company that values your safety as much as you do?
Great pay and benefits including BCBS health insurance, 401K match & more!
Medora Transport prides itself on hiring the best of the pack to join our service team. Crew members travel around the country to...
Learn more about this position
> Sales Management
Medora is looking for knowledgable and qualified individuals to expand our Sales Management Team. We have ongoing District Sales Management & Regional Sales Management openings nationwide for the right individuals. To apply for these positions or to inquire further, please contact us at email@example.com