GS Series Submersible Mixers
Potable Tank Mixing Made Easy.
Starting Less Than $7,000
You just can't get any better than a GS Series Submersible Tank Mixer.
The Gridbee® GS Series was developed specifically from Customer observations in the field. It pulls direct flow into the end of the machine and discharges through 3 long slots on the top. Direct flow leaves the mixer as a “vertical sheet” of water while also dragging induced flow water up from the bottom of the tank.
Most importantly, it gives a floor to surface complete tank mix which gives you consistent disinfectant contact and residuals.
GS Series mixers can be deployed in any tank build (underground, ground storage, or elevated) and any tank size.
No need to drain the tank
or take it out of service!
Simple to deploy.
Cost effective to operate.
Dependable & consistent mixing.
All GS Series Mixers
- are engineered for easy deployment. Everything you need is in the box!
- can be deployed while the tank is in service. No tank entry required!
- are designed for quiet operation.
- utilize efficient sheet mixing technology.
- have a liquid disinfectant boosting port.
- have SCADA control panels available.
Learn more about Medora Corporation equipment below or to discuss how we can help!
Check out our
GS Series Electric Mixer Installation
and Flow Pattern Demonstration Videos!