SB500PWc - Floating Solar-Powered Potable Water Storage Tank Mixer
Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
All Medora potable tank mixing equipment are properly sized to your operation criteria including but not limited to tank volume (gallons), inflow rate (gallons / minute), and daily use rate (gallons / day).
SB500PWc Key Features
- Collapsible design for easy deployment through an 18" opening.
- Power System: Solar with battery backup system allows for 24/7 day and night operation. Optional grid-power backup.
- Frame Construction: T316 stainless steel.
- Floatation: Foam-filled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) floats.
- Intake: 6" thermoplastic rubber intake hose with HDPE strainer.
- SCADA outputs. Wireless options are available.
- Disinfectant boosting capable.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
Excellent Medora warranty and more!
For more detailed information regarding this equipment model, please access other resource documents and materials included on this page.