GS-12-AIR Submersible Water Storage Tank Mixers
Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
• No changes to infrastructure.
• No tank entry required.
• No need to drain the tank.
All Medora potable tank mixing equipment are properly sized to your operation criteria including but not limited to tank volume (gallons), inflow rate (gallons / minute), and daily use rate (gallons / day).
GS-12-AIR Key Features
- Air-powered. No moving parts in the tank. Can run dry.
- Easy to deploy. Fits through 12" diameter opening.
- Power System: Continuous operation compressor on single-phase AC power feeding 1/2" air-hose to the mixing unit. Higher pressure configuration available.
- Construction: T316 stainless steel shell and hardware. UHMW-PE end plates for worry-free safe contact with all tank surfaces.
- Optional SCADA control panel available.
- Disinfectant boosting capable.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
Excellent Medora warranty and more!
For more detailed information regarding this equipment model, please access other resource documents and materials included on this page.